New Chapter Menopause Supplement Estrotone with Evening Primrose Oil + Black Cohosh for Hormone Health Vegetarian Capsule, 60 Count
Brand: New Chapter
- REDUCE HOT FLASHES: Stay cool with expertly crafted Black Cohosh capsules for reducing night sweats and hot flashes*
- TRUSTED MENOPAUSE SUPPLEMENT: ONE DAILY comfort formulated for women pre-menopause, in peri-menopause & post-menopause
- HORMONE BALANCE: Stabilize disruptive ups & downs with potent hormone-balancing herbs for women including supercritical Evening Primrose oil & Chaste Tree (Vitex)
- HEALTHY AGING: Support healthy, graceful aging cell by cell with herbal antioxidants that FIGHT FREE RADICAL damage and reduce oxidative stress in the body*
- No Hormones or Estrogen, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, 100% Vegetarian, Evening Primrose Oil, No Synthetic Fillers, No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Details: Let’s talk menopause! Science shows certain herbs can be immensely helpful during pre- and post-menopause. These time-tested herbs can help you stay cool and balanced throughout hormone-related changes, as well as supporting wellness at a cellular level.* Women can rely on Black Cohosh capsules, known for reducing hot flashes and night sweats.* Evening Primrose oil and Chaste Tree extract provide herbal hormone balance as Nature intended. New Chapter’s Estrotone™ is a one capsule a day high-quality blend of these herbal allies in pure, concentrated form delivering a symphony of hormone-balancing benefits, including reduced hot flashes and night sweats.* NO hormones or estrogen in this formula—full-spectrum herbs only! **These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.