Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Brand: Doctor's Best
- DOCTOR’S BEST ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID (ALA) - plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. ALA helps support the body’s potential in buffering free radicals for overall well-being.
- SUPPORT YOUR BODY WITH ANTIOXIDANTS – ALA is a powerful antioxidant and supports the regeneration of antioxidants. Alpha lipoid acid also appears to function as a coenzyme in both antioxidant and metabolic functions. Potent antioxidant that is both a water-soluble and fat-soluble antioxidant.
- SUPPORTS THE BODY’S DEFENSE AGAINST FREE RADICALS - recycles antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E that have the ability to quench a wide variety of free radicals. Also supports the functioning of other antioxidants that are present in tissues and cells.
- REE RADICALS FOR OVERALL WELL-BEING – free-radical fighting antioxidant ALA produces energy through ALA supplementation. Helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism, supports healthy aging, cognitive function & brain health, eye health and cardiovascular health
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring antioxidant, essential for the functioning of 5 enzymes involved in glucose and amino acid metabolism. ALA is both a coenzyme and a potent antioxidant. Mitochondria, our cells' energy generators, use ALA for both protection and to generate cellular energy.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.