Country Life Calcium Magnesium - w/Vitamin D Complex - 240 Veggie Caps
Brand: Country Life
- CALCIUM ABSORPTION & HEALTHY BONES - Target-Mins are made with specific free-form amino acids and uses a calcium: phosphorus and calcium: magnesium ratio of 2:1 to support calcium utilization. Supports body availability of calcium. Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
- RESPONSIBLY MADE - Certified non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and kosher made with recyclable packaging the manufacturing of this product supports wind power. This product does not contain wheat, soy, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners or magnesium stearate.
- FRESHNESS OF INGREDIENTS - Because we manufacture our own products, our products go from tested raw material, to manufactured good, to bottled and packaged products immediately so you can be assured of product potency throughout its shelf life.
- AUTHENTICITY OF INGREDIENTS - We always use a pure form of each ingredient and all our ingredients are laboratory tested to ensure accurate identification so you can be assured we use real, authentic ingredients.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY - Every bottle contains our Pledge of Integrity because at Country Life, integrity is our number one ingredient. Because you deserve high-quality nutrition, specifically crafted with the high-quality standards to support your health. To guarantee our products are consistently of the highest quality and efficacy, we ensure that we operate an NSF-GMP compliant and USDA Organic certified manufacturing facility, and that all of our products fulfill our Pledge of Integrity.
Details: Target-mins calcium-magnesium w/vitamin c complex are complexed with specific free form amino acids and other carriers for optimum mineral transport.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.