Nordic Naturals - Children's DHA - Healthy Cognitive Development and Immune Function
The #1-selling children's omega-3 in the U.S. is made exclusively from 100% wild Arctic cod (Skrei). Delicious strawberry-flavored Children's DHA is rich in the omega-3 DHA, which is essential for brain function, and can easily be swallowed or chewed by children three years and older. Like all Nordic Naturals fish oils, Children's DHA is lab tested and surpasses strict international standards for purity and freshness.
By Nordic Naturals
- CODDLE YOUR KIDDO: Made exclusively from our Gold Standard Arctic Cod Liver Oil, strawberry-flavored Childrenâs DHA is rich in the omega-3 DHA, which is essential for brain function. Help provide your child with the nutrition they need during those important early years of cognitive growth.
- TESTED FOR QUALITY: Suitable for children twelve months and older, Childrenâs DHA is third-party tested and surpasses strict international standards for purity and freshness.
- GREAT BENEFITS + GREAT TASTE: Get the benefits without the unpleasant side effects usually associated with fish oil. Nordic Naturals is a leader in freshness and uses citrus essences and other ingredients from nature in our patented flavoring process to ensure our products have no fishy smell, taste, or aftertaste.
- WILD CAUGHT and SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from wild-caught, omega-rich fish from the freshest catch, sourced from the cleanest waters, and only in a way that fully protects the oceanâs fragile ecosystem.
- BEST ABSORPTION FOR BEST RESULTS: Many concentrated fish oils on the market are in the ethyl ester molecular formâa synthetic fat with only about 30 years of history in the human diet. Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.