Nature's Way NutraVege Extra-Strength Omega-3 Plant Based Supplement, Cranberry-Orange, 6.8 oz
Brand: Nature's Way
- EXTRA-STRENGTH OMEGA-3 WITHOUT THE FISH: delivers a dose of 1000 mg of EPA/DHA per teaspoon. Over 70% more EPA/DHA than other algae omega supplements!
- PURE AND BALANCED: plant-sourced omega-3, derived from algae. Powerful plant- sourced formula
- VEGETERIAN: ideal for vegetarians, vegans, and those who prefer plant-based vitamins and supplements
- CLEAN LIGHT TASTE: Great tasting cranberry orange flavor packed into a small and manageable 1 teaspoon dose
- BENEFITS OF EPA/DHA: Omega 3's may help support eye health, cardiovascular health, and brain health
Details: When we think of omega-3, we tend to think of fish oil. Omega-3 is a critical part of a healthy diet, but has often been difficult to consume in necessary quantities by vegans, vegetarians, those allergic to fish, and other people who prefer to avoid fish products. Meet NutraVege, pure omega-3 from the plants of the ocean. Until now, only fish or squid oil could provide the recommended EPA/DHA potency our bodies require. With NutraVege, we developed an innovative process to transform farmed microalgae into a source of balanced, completely vegan-friendly omega-3. Unsurpassed in quality, our omega-3 supplements provide essential nutrients to maintain a healthy body. NutraVege is a proud member of the Nature's Way family
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.8 x 4.5 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.