Nature's Way Premium Potency Standardized Cranberry 90% Fruit Solids, 120 Count
Brand: Nature's Way
- SUPPORTS URINARY HEALTH: Nature's Way's Standardized Cranberry includes 50% of your daily value of Vitamin C for maximum benefit.*
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Standardized Cranberry Concentrate with 90% fruit solids is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED CRANBERRY: With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Cranberry featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Take 1 tablet three times daily with an 8 oz. glass of water or other liquid. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Details: Cranberry Standardized Extract 120 TabletProduct Description Cranberry supports urinary tract health. Nature's Way 90% Cranberry concentrate is combined with Vitamin C for maximum benefit. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 1 tablet three times daily with an 8 oz. glass of water or other liquid - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 120Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)30 mg50%Cranberry (berry) 90% Concentrate400 mg ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Modified cellulose, Silica, Modified cellulose gum, Stearic acid Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.