NOW Supplements, Curcumin, derived from Turmeric Root Extract, 120 Veg Capsules
- Pack contains 120 vcaps
- Curcumin is the major component of turmeric
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Supports colon health, exerts neuroprotective activity
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description Curcumin is the major bioactive component found in the roots of Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant belonging to the ginger family. Turmeric has been used as a coloring and flavoring agent in South Asian cuisines for centuries, and it has also been recommended by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for thousands of years. Curcumin has been extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By NOW Foods
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.