NOW Supplements, Curcumin, derived from Turmeric Root Extract, 60 Veg Capsules
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: From turmeric root extract (665 mg per serving)
- NON-GMO STANDARDIZED EXTRACT: 95% curcuminoids
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Halal, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description Curcumin is the major bioactive component found in the roots of turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant belonging to the ginger family. Turmeric has been used as a coloring and flavoring agent in South Asian cuisines for centuries, and it has also been recommended by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for thousands of years. Curcumin has been extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches