Nature's Way Premium Herbal Ginger Root, 1,100 mg per serving, 240 Capsules
Brand: Nature's Way
- SOOTHES DIGESTION AND PROMOTES JOINT HEALTH: Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is guaranteed to contain 0.8% total gingerols and gingerdiones to ease stomach discomfort.1,2*
- AUTHETIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED GINGER ROOT: With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Ginger Root featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Nature's Way Ginger Root is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way Ginger Root contains 1.1 grams of ginger.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN: Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Details: Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal remedy for digestive support.* Nature's Way brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa. At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.