Source Naturals Mega-GLA 300 - 100% Pure, Cold Pressed Borage Seed Oil, Fatty Acid - 60 Softgels
Brand: Source Naturals
- GLA, an essential fatty acid which is hard to come by in the diet.
- GLA (gamma linolenic acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid that helps burn fat.
- Borage Oil is an excellent plant source of the Omega-6 fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- GLA is one type of omega-6 fatty acid that the body cannot make on its own, so we must get it from outside sources.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 04-10-2017
Details: GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) is an essential fatty acid and a precursor of key regulating hormones called PGE1 prostaglandins. Many dietary and lifestyle factors can seriously reduce the body’s GLA production. Borage seed oil provides the highest yield of GLA in the botanical kingdom (more than twice the GLA yield of evening primrose oil). The borage seed oil is extracted by a special cold-press process, which leaves no harmful residues and is hexane-free.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches