NaturesPlus SPIRU-TEIN Shake - Double Fudge Crunch - 1.1 lbs, Spirulina Protein Powder - Plant Based Meal Replacement, Vitamins & Minerals for Energy - Vegetarian - 15 Servings
Brand: Nature's Plus
- HIGH IN PROTEIN AND VITAMINS - We created a shake with 14 grams of plant-based protein in each serving. In addition, we added a broad range of minerals and an incredible 100% of the Daily Value of all key vitamins - making SPIRU-TEIN a perfect meal replacement.
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS - With zero fat, SPIRU-TEIN delivers a healthy infusion of protein and other essential nutrients. It features our pioneering, patent-pending Tri-Part Protein Blend of non gmo rice protein, pea protein, and both non-fermented and fermented soy.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOST - The vitamins and minerals contained in our tasty shakes provide you with the boost you need to get through the day - without the caffeine crash.
- TASTES GREAT, BLENDS AMAZINGLY - This vegetarian and gluten free shake has a delicious double fudge crunch flavor and it blends smoothly making it a great addition to any smoothie.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING - Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered.
Publisher: Nature's Plus
Details: Double Fudge Crunch SPIRU-TEIN® ShakeProduct No. 45927Incredibly delicious, delightfully crunchy, Double Fudge Crunch SPIRU-TEIN® Shake doubles up on the delicious flavor of the world's finest cocoa-fudge and then adds a surprising, crispy crunch, made from tasty, non-GMO soy protein. With 14 grams of the highest quality non-GMO soy protein, 100% Daily Value of energy-liberating vitamins and phytonutrients - and just 110 calories per serving! 1.1 lb. (495g) Cans #45927Single Serving Packets #45929Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g) Nutrition Facts Ingredient Amount % Daily Value Calories110
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.0 x 3.9 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.