New Chapter Prostate SupplementZyflamend Prostate with Saw Palmetto + Pumpkin Seed Oil + Turmeric for Prostate Health Vegetarian Capsule, 60 Count
Brand: New Chapter
- Holistic Prostate Support: Zyflamend Prostate supplement supports prostate health and function, and helps support quality of life*
- NOW 100% Vegetarian Capsule: Zyflamend Prostate delivers the same potent herbs you trust, now in a sustainably sourced, non-GMO capsule
- Potent herbal extracts deliver a full spectrum of plant compounds and beneficial oils, including supercritical Saw Palmetto, organic Pumpkin Seed oil, and Turmeric
- Herbal Synergy: Contains a proprietary blend that has been shown in vitro to be more effective as a whole than the sum of its parts;100% Vegetarian, Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten free, No Synthetic Fillers, No DLPA, No Animal Enzymes or Byproducts
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten free, 100% Vegetarian, No Synthetic Fillers, No DLPA, No Animal Enzymes or Byproducts
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Supporting prostate health is a concern for every man over the years—and New Chapter can help. Zyflamend Prostate is a unique herb-mineral blend that takes a combined approach to prostate support and normal urine flow.* For a 3-in-1 benefit with a truly whole-food approach, Zyflamend Prostate gives you prostate-supportive herbs including Saw Palmetto to support normal urine flow, fermented Selenium to support healthy antioxidant response, and Turmeric, Green Tea, and Rosemary to help quench free radicals and support healthy aging. Discover the herbal approach prostate supplement… from the Wisdom of Nature. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.