Natures Plus Source of Life Gold - 180 Vegetarian Mini Tablets - Whole Food Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement for Health, Energy - Gluten Free - 30 Servings
Brand: Nature's Plus
- GOLD STANDARD: Our formula sets the GOLD STANDARD for whole food-based multivitamin supplements. Source of Life provides more energizing, antioxidant, and anti-aging power then ever before, and retains high quality and guaranteed potency. With 2500 ORAC Value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) our supplement provides the ideal antioxidant content.
- SPECIAL INGREDIENTS: The mini-tab servings contain Vitamins A B12 C D3 K2, our organic B-complex blend, B12 1000 mcg for exceptional blood support and over 120 fruits and vegetables. It is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, and iron free.
- COMPLEX FOR YOUR BODY: Contains a complete array of all essential and non-essential amino acids, whole food omega fatty acids, a prebiotic complex, and an enzyme-rich whole food blend.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered.
- SERVING: 180 mini-tabs provide 30 servings.
Publisher: Natures Plus
Details: Source of Life GOLD is the gold standard for whole food-based multivitamin supplementation with revolutionary new all-natural ingredients and more energizing, antioxidant, and anti-aging power than ever before. Exclusive to Source of Life GOLD is OptiMicron Technology, which packs up to 10 times the nutrient concentration into each mini-tab while still dissolving rapidly for optimal absorption. The result is peak nutrition, boundless energy and life-enhancing benefits found nowhere else. Source of Life GOLD is the ultimate multi-vitamin supplement with concentrated whole foods.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.