Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella 200mg Algae Superfood Nutritional Supplement Source Of B-12, Iron, Protein & Vitamin A - 600 Tablets
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Source Naturals
- Yaeyama Chlorella is micro-algae grown in a natural freshwater pool on the coral reef island of Ishigake, Japan.
- Chlorella is a natural source of wide-ranging, potent nutrition which contains vitamins, minerals and protein essential for growth and energy, and it also supports the immune system.
- Chlorella is 60 percent protein, very rare for plants, and it is one of the only complete plant-based proteins.
- Preclinical studies suggest that chlorella binds to toxins, not to nutrients, enabling it to support the body’s ability to cleanse.
- Micro-algae are grown all over the world but none have the nutritive value of Chlorella pyrenoidosa, the type grown on the island of Ishigake and used in Yaeyama Chlorella.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella is chlorella. Chlorella is a green superfood algae that is a vegetarian source of true vitamin B-12.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.