NOW Supplements, Niacin (Vitamin B-3) 500 mg, Sustained Release, Nutritional Health, 250 Tablets
- NIACIN 500 mg TABLETS/VITAMIN B-3: Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE TO MINIMIZE FLUSHING: Niacin supplements may sometimes temporarily cause flushing and/or itching, but this sustained release tablet should minimize those symptoms. To further limit these uncomfortable but not dangerous symptoms, take daily and avoid missing doses.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Kosher, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Take 1 tablet daily with a meal. This high potency tablet should be taken under doctor's supervision. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.