Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbate Complex), 60 Tablets
- The Vitamin C metabolites in Ester-C positively impact retention of Vitamin C in cells; This complex yields beneficial antioxidant and immune system support; Includes natural bioflavonoids, acerola berry, and rose hips fruit powder
- Unique Formula; Special manufacturing process creates a unique calcium ascorbate metabolite complex; Less acidic, pH-neutral Vitamin C for sensitive stomachs; Easy to digest, highly-absorbable
- Immune Support & More; Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets also contribute to collagen formation for healthy skin and cartilage; Increases iron absorption
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, Halal & Gluten Free; Solgar Ester-C Tablets with 1000 mg of Vitamin C are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Ester-C plus is exclusively formulated by solgar and provides a patented, ph neutral (non acidic) vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach. The vitamin C metabolites in ester-c positively impact the uptake and retention of vitamin C in cells, providing additional benefits. Unique calcium ascorbate metabolite complex. Incorporates natural bioflavonoids and acerola berry along with rose hips fruit powder yielding beneficial antioxidant support and active immune system support. Suitable for vegetarians.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.