New Chapter Vitamin D3, Fermented Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, ONE Daily with Whole-Food Herbs + Adaptogenic Reishi Mushroom for Immune Support + Bone Health + Heart Health, 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free - 60 count
Brand: New Chapter
- MAXIMIZE ABSORPTION with this different type of fermented vitamin D3 for your body to easily digest & absorb. Provides activated, high-quality D3 for your body’s needs (250% DV)
- IMMUNE BOOSTER: Vitamin D3, the “sunshine vitamin,” supports a healthy, responsive immune system in just one easy-to-swallow tablet daily
- BONE & HEART HEALTH: Promotes proper absorption of Calcium with Vitamin D to maintain strong bone health and teeth
- ORGANIC SUPERFOODS: Nourish vitality with science-backed support from adaptogenic Reishi mushroom plus fermented whole-food Turmeric
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, Certified Kosher, 100% Vegetarian, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, FDA & GMP compliant, 3rd-party tested
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Calcium is key for bone health, but did you know Vitamin D3 is essential for proper calcium absorption? Vitamin D supplements promote strong, healthy bones and teeth, and also dial up immune support and heart health support, according to emerging studies. Our excellent quality organic vitamin D3 is uniquely fermented to unlock nutrients for your body to absorb, so you get the full 250% Daily Value from each one-daily, easy-to-swallow tablet. With researched superfood support from whole Turmeric and Reishi mushroom. USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.