Dong Quai Capsules
- MADE with ORGANIC DONG QUAI – Our Kosher certified capsules are filled ONLY with Organic Dong Quai Root Powder and NOTHING ELSE.
- Our Dong Quai organic capsules are VEGETARIAN, KOSHER and GLUTEN FREE. Put the Absolute Best in Your Body, Made with NO Harsh Preservatives, Fillers or Flowing Agents - NO Sodium Benzoate, NO Magnesium Stearate, NO GMOs
- TRUSTED: Dong Quai Root (angelica sinensis) has been used historically to support normal female health, support normal healthy reproductive cycle and transition during menopause.*
- CONTAINS: Dong Quai Capsules - 90 Vegan Kosher Capsules with 500mg full-spectrum organic raw dong quai herb.
- Try Nature's Garden Dong Quai Supplement - Risk Free! ALL Products from Nature's Garden are covered by a no-questions asked guarantee.
- Tonifies the blood and regulates the menses: for patterns of blood deficiency, especially when affecting the Heart and Liver, with such symptoms as a pallid, ashen complexion, lusterless nails, tinnitus, blurred vision, and palpitations. Also very commonly used for blood deficiency associated with such menstrual disorders as irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, and dysmenorrhea.*
- Invigorates and harmonizes the blood and disperses cold: an important herb for stopping pain due to blood stasis. Commonly used for abdominal pain, traumatic injury, and carbuncles due to blood stasis, especially when accompanied by cold from deficiency. This is an important herb in the postpartum period, and even during pregnancy if used with caution. Also used in the treatment of blood deficiency with chronic wind-damp painful obstruction.*
- Moistens the Intestines and unblocks the bowels: for dry Intestines due to blood deficiency.*
- Reduces swelling, expels pus, generates flesh, and alleviates pain: used in treating sores and abscesses where its ability to both tonify and invigorate the blood leads to improvement. Also used topically for this purpose.*
- Treats coughs: this usage is derived from the source text. Because this effect is weak, it is used as an adjunctive herb for this symptom.*
Excerpted from Bensky: Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica, 3rd ed.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Fresh Dong Quai