Nature's Garden Turmeric Plus PM Ache Relief Formula
For thousands of years, Turmeric has been valued in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine system of India. nature's Garden Turmeric Plus PM combines Turmeric with other herbal extracts that help provide nighttime comfort from occasional pain to help you enjoy a good night of rest.*
- Helps provide nighttime comfort from occasional pain.*
- With our comprehensive herbal blend of Skullcap, Corydalis, St. John’s Wort, Stillingia, and Red Root
- Valerian and Kava to relax the mind
- Turmeric is our best-selling herb.
In Ayurvedic medicine, the ancient form of healing in India, turmeric was used in many applications including support for the circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems. Today, we use turmeric for its support of the body’s natural inflammatory processes, its use as an antioxidant, and for liver support.
Although many compounds have been identified in turmeric, the ones of particular importance are the curcuminoids. Curcuminoids are the compounds in turmeric that give curry dishes their distinctive color and flavor. From a health perspective, it is the support that curcuminoids give for the body’s natural inflammatory processes that is most significant. Curcuminoids support these processes by helping to maintain cortisone at adequate levels.
This formula provides turmeric root (95% curcuminoids) and white willow bark (25% salacins).
To provide relief from muscle and joint discomfort and to support the body’s natural inflammatory processes, several additional herbs have been included in our Turmeric Plus blends.
• Skullcap and corydalis relax muscles and control physical discomfort
• St. John’s Wort calms nerve endings that send pain signals to the brain
• Stillingia (or Queen’s root) drains fluid from interstitial tissue, thereby reducing swelling
• Red root supports lymph drainage in swollen tissue.
Nature's garden Turmeric Plus PM Ache Relief also provides valerian root to relax muscles and promote deep sleep, as well as kava root to alleviate muscle soreness and a promote a calm mind.