Alvita Organic Bilberry Herbal Tea - Made with Premium Quality Organic Bilberry Fruit, And Zesty Fruity Flavor and Aroma, 24 Tea Bags
- Alvita Bilberry Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic bilberry fruit, and produces a zesty, fruity flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: The bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) is thought of as the American blueberry's European cousin, with a similar flavor, though slightly more tart. Renowned by European herbalists for more than a century, bilberry has gained popularity in recent years among American herbalists and tea drinkers alike not only for its antioxidant properties, but also for its pleasant flavor. Alvita Bilberry Tea is made with premium-quality, organic bilberry fruit, and produces a zesty, fruity flavor and aroma. Naturally caffeine free. Certified Organic by QAI. Certified Gluten-Free by NSF. Certified Kosher by Star-K. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.5 x 2.3 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.