- Alvita Holy Basil Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic holy basil leaves, and has a slightly spicy aroma and flavor with just a hint of clove.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: Alvita Holy Basil Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic holy basil leaves, and has a slightly spicy aroma and flavor with just a hint of clove. Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum L.) also known as Tulsi in Hindi, is one of India’s most sacred herbs, and is treated with reverence in daily ceremonial use. The herb is also a popular culinary ingredient as well as one of the primary herbs used in Ayurveda, and has traditionally been used by herbalists for its adaptogenic properties. WHAT YOU GET 24 Bags of Alvita Holy Basil Herbal Tea SPECS AND DETAILS Herbal Tea; Tea Bags; Flavor: Holy Basil; 24 Count
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.5 x 2.3 inches