- Alvita Horsetail Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic horsetail, and produces a mild, herbaceous flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: Horsetail (Equisetum arvense ), named for the plant's resemblance to the tail of a horse, has graced the earth for centuries. Native American, Ayurvedic, traditional European and contemporary herbalists alike recognize the benefits of this ancient herb, traditionally using horsetail to support urinary tract health. Alvita Horsetail Tea is made with premium-quality, organic horsetail, and produces a mild, herbaceous flavor and aroma. Certified Gluten-Free by NSF. Certified Organic by QAI.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches