- Alvita Rooibos Tea is made with premium-quality, organic rooibos leaves, and produces a mildly sweet flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: For more than 300 years, south Africans have brewed the fermented leaves of the rooibos shrub (aspalathus linearis) into an herbal tea that is also commonly known as red bush tea. Its naturally sweet flavor and antioxidant content have earned rooibos tea a favored place among tea drinkers worldwide. Naturally caffeine free. Alvita rooibos tea is made with premium-quality, organic rooibos leaves, and produces a mildly sweet flavor and aroma. Certified organic by qi. Certified gluten-free by NSF. Certified kosher by star-k.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.4 x 2.4 inches