- Alvita Rose Hips Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic rose hips, and produces a light and delightful fruity flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: Rose hips, the "fruit" that grows on the prickly branches of the elegant and fragrant dog rose (Rosa canina ), are renowned among herbalists for their naturally occurring vitamin C, and have traditionally been used for their antioxidant properties. Alvita rose hips tea is made with premium-quality, organic rose hips, and produces a light and delightful fruity flavor and aroma. Naturally caffeine free. Certified organic by QAI. Certified gluten-free by NSF. Certified kosher by star-k. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches