- Alvita Rosemary Tea is made with premium-quality, organic rosemary leaves, and exudes the distinct flavor and aroma that have made rosemary a culinary favorite.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: An evergreen shrub native to the Mediterranean, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis ) is widely renowned as a culinary herb as well as a fragrance in cosmetics. But the needlelike leaves of rosemary have also been valued for centuries by folk and herbal practitioners, who have traditionally used the herb as a calmative. Alvita rosemary tea is made with premium-quality, organic rosemary leaves, and exudes the distinct flavor and aroma that have made rosemary a culinary favorite. Naturally caffeine free. Certified organic by QAI. Certified gluten-free by NSF. Certified kosher by star-k. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.3 x 2.4 inches