- Alvita St. John's Wort Herbal Tea is made with Premium-Quality organic St. John's Wort flowers, and produces a uniquely earthy flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
Details: While farmers and ranchers may argue that St. John's wort (hypericum perforatum ) is little more than a noxious weed, herbalists have long recognized the benefits of this esteemed herb. As early as the 1500's, herbal practitioners used St. John's wort to support a calm mood and relaxed state of mind. Today, St. John's wort has become one of the most popularly consumed herbs. Alvita St. John's wort tea is made with premium-quality, organic St. John's wort flowers, and produces a uniquely earthy flavor and aroma. Naturally caffeine free. Certified organic by QAI. Certified gluten-free by NSF. Certified kosher by star-k. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.6 x 2.4 inches