Avalon Organics Intense Defense Lip Balm, 0.25 oz.
- One 0.25 oz. stick of Avalon Organics Intense Defense Lip Balm
- Soothes and softens even the driest skin to lock in moisture and lock out the elements
- Certified organic, plant-based formula made with organic botanicals and essential oils
- No GMOs, parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or sulfates
- Vegetarian and not tested on animals
- Soothes & softens dry, chapped lips^Antioxidant-intensive lip balm fortified with two powerful forms of vitamin C^NSF/ANSI 305 certified, contains natural & organic ingredients^100% vegetarian formula, no animal testing^NO: parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrance, phthalates or harmful sulfates
Details: Avalon Organics Intense Defense Lip Balm glides over lips to soothe and soften even the driest skin, locking in moisture. Made with a blend of organic botanicals and essential oils, our lip treatment is infused with vitamin C, white tea and lemon bioflavonoids to help fight environmental stressors such pollution. This certified organic formula is made with non-GMO ingredients and no parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or sulfates. It is also vegetarian and not tested on animals. Includes one 0.25 oz. stick of Avalon Organics Intense Defense Lip Balm. Curated from nature’s pure resources, Avalon Organics NSF organic certified skin care, hair care and bath & body products are deep-rooted in a profound respect for the earth. Combining modern science with the botanical world, we constantly strive to perfect each formula, evolve expertise and deliver innovation. Searching out the beautifying benefits hidden within each plant, Avalon Organics thoughtfully develops formulas to not only nourish the body, but also nourish the mind and the soul.
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.