About the Brand
The Bigelow® Tea Story
Beginning the moment our founder, Ruth Campbell Bigelow created "Constant Comment"® Tea in her kitchen in 1945, our family has focused on just one thing trying to make the finest teas possible. Over the years we have introduced many new flavors as well as concepts in tea. Today we offer a selection of deliciously different blends of teas and green teas, a wide variety of herbal teas and teas flavored with real fruit juice. Today Bigelow Tea is the number one specialty tea company in the United States. And to think it all began with the first legendary black tea flavored with golden orange rind and sweet spice "Constant Comment"®Tea.
Bigelow takes immense pride in providing the tea drinking community with the best tea at a great value. We only use hand- picked teas, real spices, flavors and herbs. The flavors and blends we have created are second to none. Some of our teas contain up to twenty different ingredients! And because tea is a leaf that can dry out we take steps to protect it. To keep the teas fresh, we seal our tea bags in protective packets. We simply have to protect those delightful flavors. Thats why a cup of Bigelow Tea is aromatic and delicious; a true indulgence for the senses.
- THE TEA THAT STARTED IT ALL: Known for its deep, complex, spiced flavor, Constant Comment has been a favorite of tea lovers since 1945. Black tea blended with orange peel, cinnamon, & other aromatic spices, it's no wonder this tea is the talk of the town.
- PACK OF SIX BOXES: Stock up on your favorite Bigelow tea with this budget-friendly pack of 6 boxes. Gluten-free, Calorie-free, and Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers all the health benefits of tea with none of the filler found in some other tea brands.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax and restore with one of our variety of herbal teas
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment,a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet, warming spices. Today, we offer the only teas grown on American soil, at Charleston Tea Plantation.
- INCOMPARABLE SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi, Tazo, Good Earth, Yogi, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, and Taylors of Harrogate and taste the difference.