Brand: Bigelow Tea
- DECAF BLACK TEA: Our Decaffeinated Constant Comment Black Tea brings together the smooth flavor of black tea with the citrusy notes of orange peel & highlights it all with a blend of sweet spices for a distinctive original taste will delight your senses.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Bigelow tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness, and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Non GMO Verified, Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.
Release Date: 22-06-2006
The Bigelow original. No recipe makes us prouder. To this day members of the Bigelow family are still the only ones who blend this secret recipe of decaffeinated black tea, rind of oranges and sweet spice. One sip and you will know there is still no tea like it… take a whiff then enjoy the one and only “Constant Comment”.
About the Brand
The Bigelow Tea Story
Beginning the moment our founder, Ruth Campbell Bigelow created ""Constant Comment"" Tea in her kitchen in 1945, our family has focused on just one thing: trying to make the finest teas possible. Over the years we have introduced many new flavors as well as concepts in tea. Today we offer a selection of deliciously different blends of teas and green teas, a wide variety of herbal teas and teas flavored with real fruit juice. Today Bigelow Tea is the number one specialty tea company in the United States. And to think it all began with the first legendary black tea flavored with golden orange rind and sweet spice ""Constant Comment"" Tea.
Bigelow takes immense pride in providing the tea drinking community with the best tea at a great value. We only use hand- picked teas, real spices, flavors and herbs. The flavors and blends we have created are second to none. Some of our teas contain up to twenty different ingredients! And because tea is a leaf that can dry out we take steps to protect it. To keep the teas fresh, we seal our tea bags in protective packets. We simply have to protect those delightful flavors. That's why a cup of Bigelow Tea is aromatic and delicious; a true indulgence for the senses.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 5.8 x 5.7 inches