Brand: Bigelow Tea
- CAFFEINE-FREE GREEN TEA: Treat your body to the health benefits of antioxidant-packed green tea as you treat your tongue to its fresh delicate flavor. Each sip is a celebration every cup an act of self care. Take a decaffeinated tea break just for you.
- GREEN & BRIGHT: Green tea is a more delicate brew, and our decaffeinated blends are a treat any time of day. Include it in your healthy lifestyle. Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.
Release Date: 22-06-2006
Details: Green Tea is pretty simple. It’s Green Tea, Decaffeinated Green Tea. What makes ours so special is that we use only hand-picked tea from high elevation gardens and then we gently process it, bringing out that natural flavor people have been enjoying for centuries. Our tea is not harsh, not too grassy but smooth and very delicate... easy to drink and enjoy the whole cup.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches