Brand: Bigelow Tea
- EARL GREY GOES GREEN: We've given classic Earl Grey a green tea update. Same deliciously citrus-y bergamot flavor as the original but this tea has the mellow flavor of green tea less caffeine and a much higher dose of health-boosting antioxidants.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Bigelow tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness, and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Non GMO Verified, Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.
Release Date: 22-06-2006
For our special Earl Grey we’re adamant about using only the best bergamot oil. We source ours from the same garden in Calabria, Italy year after year. Then we carefully blend this flavorful and aromatic bergamot with our smooth handpicked green tea. ..a recipe like no other.
Based in Fairfield, CT and 100% family owned, the Bigelow Tea Company pioneered the specialty tea category more than 70 years ago. The three-generational company takes pride in its heritage and successful growth from a one-product, entrepreneurial venture into America’s leading specialty tea company. Producing 2 billion tea bags annually, the Bigelow Tea line includes more than 130 varieties of Flavored, Traditional, Green, Organic, Herbal, Decaffeinated and Wellness teas – including its flagship specialty tea flavor, “Constant Comment”, an alltime American favorite.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.8 x 5.5 inches