Boiron Camilia, Baby Teething Relief, 30 Doses. Teething Drops for Painful Gums, Irritability. Benzocaine and Preservative-Free, Sterile Single Oral Liquid Doses, Natural Active Ingredient
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a $852 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron’s staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals—many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.
- Camilia teething drops temporarily relieve symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
- Camilia has no known interaction with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby’s gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination.
- Camilia's natural active ingredients include Chamomilla 9C HPUS (Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability), Phytolacca decondra 5C HPUS (Relieves painful gums) and Rheum 5C HPUS (Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething).
- Camilia teething drops do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Available in a box of 10 and 30 doses, Camilia is recommended for babies one month and up and works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
- Camilia is your one-product teething solution. Calm your baby's teething pain and restore the peace.