Boiron Coldcalm Kids 30 Single-Use Liquid Doses, 30 Count
- Homeopathic multi-symptom children's cold relief medicine with hygienic individual doses which reduce contamination and eliminates the need for preservatives
- Free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners, and does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children
- Foil pouches separate the vials of five doses, which is great to pack in the diaper bag for on-the-go treatment
- For older children, try cold calm melt-away pellets or tablets, Oscillococcinum for flu symptoms, and the Chestal cough Syrup line
- Boiron Baby line includes Camilia for baby teething and coliccomfort for relief of colic symptoms
Details: Boiron Cold calm kids relieves common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion. Simply squeeze the small, pre-measured liquid dose into the child's mouth. Recommended for children 6 months of age and older, The clear and tasteless liquid is absorbed sublingually. The hygienic individual dose helps to prevent contamination and is preservative-free. It is also free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners. This homeopathic multi-symptom children's cold relief medicine does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children. It won't mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches