Bone Broth for Keto and Paleo Diets - Vanilla 2.1 LB-Powder - 22g of Protein Per Serving -Promotes Joint Health, Gut Health, Hair, Skin & Nails Health, Brain Health and Healthy Aging
Brand: Zen Supplements
- ✅ PURE NON-GMO PROTEIN - Sustainably Sourced Chicken Bone Broth Protein Delivers 20g Of Delicious Vanilla Flavored Protein In Just One Scoop! Bottle Includes (2.1Lb) Of Vanilla Protein Powder, (40) 1 Scoop Servings.
- ✅ ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY - Pure Bone Broth Protein Powder Supports General Exercise Performance And Maximizes Your Workout Routine. Advanced Formula Helps Promote Muscle Growth And Recovery While Minimizing Muscle Tissue Breakdown Post-Workout.
- ✅ BEST-IN-CLASS FORMULA - Premium Bone Broth Protein Is Low In Fat & Carbs, And Has A Low Glycemic Load. Formula Contains Chicken Bone Broth Protein To Boost Workout Performance And Recovery.
- ✅ SUPERIOR PROTEIN POWDER - Natural & Pure Protein Powder Is Responsibly Sourced From Domestically Raised US Chickens. Mixes Easily In Any Liquid, Whether You Prefer Water, Milk, Or Coffee, And Makes Excellent Protein Shakes! Delicious Vanilla Protein Powder Flavored Naturally With Stevia Leaf, And Contains Absolutely NO Fructose, Glucose, Added Sugar, Or Artificial Sweeteners.
- ✅ QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free With NO Fillers, Added Sugar, Artificial Preservatives, Colors, or Flavors. Made Under Strict Quality Control Standards In FDA Registered, GMP-Certified USA Facilities, Using The Best Lab Tested Ingredients To Ensure Maximum Potency And Quality - Best Bone Broth Protein, Keto Protein Powder, Bone Broth Powder.
Details: Zen Supplements - Bone Broth for Keto and Paleo Diets - Vanilla 2.1 LB-Powder - 22g of Protein Per Serving -Promotes Joint Health, Gut Health, Hair, Skin & Nails Health, Brain Health and Healthy Aging
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.