Country Life Acerola 500mg Chewable Vitamin C Complex Natural Antioxidants & Citrus Bioflavonoids for Powerful Immune Health Support - Gluten-Free, Vegan Berry Flavor - 90 Wafers
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Country Life
- SUPERFOOD ANTIOXIDANTS - Acerola is a fruit that is a natural source of Vitamin C. Country Life's Chewable Acerola Complex contains a concentrated acerola berry extract and also includes a multispectral citrus bioflavonoid acerola complex blend, plus Vitamin C for extra antioxidant support, all in a delicious berry flavored chewable wafer.
- RESPONSIBLY MADE - Certified gluten-free, vegan and kosher made with recyclable packaging the manufacturing of this product supports wind power. This product does not contain GMOs, yeast, wheat, soy, milk, preservatives or artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- FRESHNESS OF INGREDIENTS - Because we manufacture our own products, our products go from tested raw material, to manufactured good, to bottled and packaged products immediately so you can be assured of product potency throughout its shelf life.
- AUTHENTICITY OF INGREDIENTS - We always use a pure form of each ingredient and all our ingredients are laboratory tested to ensure accurate identification so you can be assured we use real, authentic ingredients.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY - On every bottle, you will see our Pledge of Integrity because at Country Life, Integrity is our number one ingredient. You deserve high-quality nutrition, specifically crafted with the high-quality standards to support your health. To guarantee our products are consistently of the highest quality and efficacy, we ensure that we operate an NSF-GMP compliant and USDA Organic certified manufacturing facility, and that all our products fulfill our Pledge of Integrity.
Details: Allirich, Odrlss Grlc, 90Ct
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.