Curcumin 95 (Tumeric) by Jarrow Formulas (500 mg, 60 medium capsules)
This curcumin extract is a powerful 18:1 concentrate, meaning it takes 18 pounds of the dry herb to equal the potency of one pound of the dry extract. With a complete range of tumeric antioxidants, this potent formula includes demethoxycurcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, and other tumeric compounds to increase bioavailability and efficacy. Research suggests curcumin may also be effective in comforting symptoms of occasional digestive upset. A double blind study performed in Thailand (1) examined the effects of 500mg of curcumin taken 4 times a day, versus placebo. A total of 116 subjects were enrolled, and researchers found statistically significant improvements in the curcumin group versus placebo. After 7 days, 87% of the curcumin groups experienced full or partial relief compared to 53% of the placebo group. 1. Thamlikitkul V, Bunyapraphatsara N, Dechatiwongse T, et al. Randomized double blind study of Curcuma domestica Val. for dyspepsia. J Med Assoc Thai. 1989;72:613–620.
- Natural Relief for Aching Joints & Digestive Upset
- Naturally supports a healthy inflammation response
- Helps ease occasional digestive discomfort
- Potent 18:1 extract provides maximum support
- Curcumin is a natural health enhancer with a long history of use in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine for supporting a healthy inflammatory response, promoting detoxification of the body, and easing occasional minor digestive upset. By promoting healthy levels of histamine and cortisone, curcumin supports a healthy inflammation response to comfort aching joints. This enhanced 500mg formula contains the full range of tumeric antioxidants in a concentrated extract for maximum potency.