Doctor's Best Doc's Kids Children's Vitamin D3 Gummies 1000iu, Strawberry, Peach and Mango, 60 Count
Brand: Doctor's Best
- VITAMIN D “SUNSHINE VITAMIN” – Children’s Vitamin D3 Gummies provides 25 mcg (1000 IU) of Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) in delicious children’s vitamin D3 gummies - strawberry, peach and mango natural fruit flavors.
- DAILY DOSE OF “SUNSHINE VITAMIN” - essential that kids get a daily dose of the “sunshine vitamin”. Children get most of their vitamin D from sunlight and a very few foods they eat have Vitamin D.* Vitamin D is required for optimal calcium absorption and is a nutrient that helps the body absorb more calcium from foods children eat, which impacts your children’s immune system, bone, teeth and heart health.*
- GET YOUR NEEDED DAILY DOSE - Approximately 75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. Some researchers suggest that a minimum daily intake of 1,000 IU is necessary to maintain barely adequate blood levels of vitamin D. Others agree that much higher doses are needed to ensure levels are optimal enough to promote health.
- NATURAL FRUIT PECTIN GUMMIES: natural fruit flavors – strawberry, peach and mango, vegetarian, gluten free, gelatin free
- EASY & ESSENTIAL DAILY DOSE OF SUNSHINE – 1,000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D3 per one gummy daily
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Just one Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 kids gummy can help your children grow strong bones and teeth. It's important that kids get a daily dose of the "sunshine vitamin". Nearly every part of our body has a vitamin D receptor including skin, cartilage, heart, bone tissue, and the immune system. Converted naturally by our skin from sunlight, vitamin D3 is a key nutrient in absorbing calcium and regulates calcium metabolism helping young bodies grow. In great-tasting natural fruit Flavors - Strawberry, peach and mango.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.