Emergen-C Dietary Supplement Drink Mix with 1000 mg Vitamin C, 0.32 Ounce Packets, Caffeine Free (Super Orange Flavor, 30 Count)
Why settle for a good day when you can have a super one? Emergen-C Vitamin C drink mix is a great way to help support your immune system with Vitamin C as part of your daily wellness routine. Emergen-C dietary supplement provides 1,000 mg of Vitamin C – more than 10 oranges (1) – and is packed with B Vitamins and other antioxidants (2) for immune system support, plus electrolytes to help replace any that are lost during your daily workout*. Emergen-C vitamin drink mixes are made with natural, real fruit flavors, plus they have no artificial sweeteners and are caffeine free. Just add to 4 to 6 ounces of water for a fizzy, citrus-y boost of goodness. With more than 20 tasty flavors plus a variety of special formulas, Emergen-C dietary supplements make it deliciously easy to support your wellness goals. Transform your day, every day, with Emergen-C.
(1) Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange
(2) Antioxidants include Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese
(3) Emergen-Zzzz is a dietary supplement for occasional sleeplessness
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Includes 30 individual serving-size packets (0.32 oz. each) of Emergen-C Super Orange flavor fizzy drink mix
- Each serving delivers 1,000 mg of Vitamin C – more than 10 oranges (1)
- Daily dietary supplement is made with natural flavors and contains no artificial sweeteners
- Helps support the immune system with Vitamin C and other antioxidants (2) with B Vitamins and electrolytes*
- Vitamin drink mix is a powder that dissolves quickly in water; it’s fizzy, refreshing and caffeine-free
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.