Emergen-C Immune+ (30 Count, Super Orange Flavor) System Support Dietary Supplement Drink Mix with Vitamin D, 1000mg Vitamin C, 0.33 Ounce Packets
This season, stock up on Emergen-C Immune+. Emergen-C Immune+ features our enhanced immune support formula that’s packed with key nutrients your system needs to promote wellness.* One serving provides 1,000 UI (25 mcg) Vitamin D and 1,000 mg Vitamin C – more than 10 oranges (1). In addition, this Emergen-C dietary supplement contains a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans, plus Zinc, B Vitamins and electrolytes. Emergen-C powder drink mixes are made with natural, real fruit flavors, plus they have no artificial sweeteners and are caffeine-free. Just add to 4 to 6 ounces of water for a fizzy, fruity boost of goodness. With more than 20 varieties and special formulas, it’s deliciously easy to pair up Emergen-C dietary supplements to support your wellness goals. Visit EmergenC.com to learn more. Transform your day, every day, with Emergen-C.
(1) Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange
(2) Antioxidants include Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese
(3) Emergen-Zzzz is a dietary supplement for occasional sleeplessness
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Includes 30 individual serving-size packets (0.33 oz. each) of Emergen-C Immune+ Super Orange flavor powder drink mix
- Enhanced immune support formula delivers 1,000 IU (25 mcg) Vitamin D plus 1,000 mg Vitamin C*
- Immune supplement is packed with key nutrients and antioxidants; it also has a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans
- Daily dietary supplement is made with natural flavors and contains no artificial sweeteners
- Vitamin drink mix dissolves quickly in water; it’s fizzy, refreshing and caffeine-free
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.