Brand: Enzymatic Therapy
- Petadolex Pro-Active from Enzymatic Therapy, LLC, supports healthy blood vessel relaxation in the brain* Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) contains several compounds with bio-active properties. Two of these compounds, petasin and isopetasin, support the tone for healthy blood vessels * Standardized for 7.5 mg petasins For soothing comfort that improves with continued use, trust Petadolex Pro-Active* Petadolex Pro-Active, Pure butterbur extract to support healthy blood vessel tone in the head*
- Petadolex Pro-Active. The patented method of extraction for Petadolex Pro-Active ensures the valuable petasites compounds are captured, while leaving out toxic levels of inherent compounds such as pyrrolizidine alkaloids. This product is tested for pyrrolizidine alkaloids, made possible by using this patented process (U.S. Patent #6,551,626). Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Purple Butterbur (Petadolex brand) Root Extract standardized to 7.5 mg petasins, 50mg.
- Contains NO: artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast. Caution: Discontinue use & consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice-If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Petadolex Pro-Active is distributed by Enzymatic Therapy under license from Weber & Weber-Product of Germany
- Petadolex Pro-Active. Directions: Take 1 softgel three times daily. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Amount/Serving: Purple Butterbur (Petadolex brand) Root Extract standardized to 7.5 mg petasins, 50mg. Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, water, riboflavin color. Also, try Petadolex To Go: convenient travel size
- What’s the difference between Petadolex Pro-Active and Petadolex To Go? Both supplements utilize identical softgel capsules, providing the same patented butterbur extract. The difference is really the supply of the product--Petadolex Pro-Active contains 60 softgels--enough to last at least a few weeks, while Petadolex To Go is in a convenient travel size pack of 10 softgels to take on short trips. The butterbur plant used in Petadolex Pro-Active is grown on farms in Germany and Switzerland
Details: Petadolex Pro-Active. Butterbur is a shrub that grows in Europe and in parts of Asia & North America, typically in wet, marshy ground or on sandbars near streams. The generic name petasites is derived from the Greek word petasus , a type of broad-brimmed hat worn by shepherds, referring to the broad, downy leaves. The name, butterbur, is attributed to the traditional use of its large leaves to wrap butter in warm weather. Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) has exotic stalks of purple flowers that bloom before its elephantine leaves appear. Older specimens lose all their flowers and the leaves grow enormously, up to 2 feet across. Butterburs are characterized chiefly by their inflorescence (the arrangement of the blossoms), which is the most telling feature of the plant. It is unique in that it flowers prior to the emergence of its leaves, and at first glance resembles a strange seeming hybridisation of broccoli and kale. Enzymatic Therapy’s Petadolex Pro-Active supplement contains pure butterbur extract to support healthy blood vessel tone in the head.* The patented method of extraction for Petadolex Pro-Active ensures the valuable petasites compounds are captured, while leaving out toxic levels of inherent compounds such as pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs). This product is tested for pyrrolizidine alkaloids, made possible by using this patented process (U.S. Patent #6,551,626). Research shows Petadolex can reduce occurrences with continuous use. For decades, Petadolex has been recommended in Europe, and has been available in the United States, from Enzymatic Therapy, since 2002. Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. Recommendations: Take 1 softgel three times daily for the first four weeks. Thereafter, 1 softgel twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Petadolex Pro-Active is distributed by Enzymatic Therapy under license from Weber & Weber. Product of Germany.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.2 x 2.2 inches