Enzymedica, Telomere Plus, Enzyme Support for Cellular Health, 30 Capsules
- Healthy cellular function: Telomerin blend promotes activation of the telomerase enzyme to maintain the length of telomeres, which are at the ends of chromosomes, to protect our DNA
- Aging gracefully: Maintaining telomere length is key to maintaining cellular rejuvenation and aging gracefully
- Time-tested botanicals: Traditionally used botanicals such as Astragalus and Rhodiola, combined with Broccoli seed extract and vitamin D3, have shown positive correlation to enhanced telomere length
- Immune and stress support: Telomerin blend promotes healthy immune function and enhances the body’s tolerance to stress
- Purity promise: Contains no gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors, flavors, or GMOs
Details: Cellular aging is the process by which a cell becomes old and dies due in large part to the shortening of its telomeres. Telomeres are the protective tips at the ends of chromosomes that protect our DNA. When the cell divides, the tips shorten. Over time, they become too short to sustain cell division and the cell dies. Other influences include age, stress, poor lifestyle choices and exposure to environmental toxins. To support healthy aging, it is essential to maintain telomere length. Telomerase is a naturally occurring enzyme that lengthens telomeres and protects them from shortening. Telomere Plus has been shown to increase telomerase activity.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches