Terry Naturally Omega7 Dry Eye Relief - 60 Softgels
Sun, wind, contact lenses, computer use, and simply getting older are just a few of the challenges our eyes must face all the time. Omega7 Dry Eye Relief* provides clinically studied sea buckthorn oil from the pulp of the berry and the seed oil, making it one of the best sources of the rare Omega-7 essential fatty acid for the support of healthy eye moisture and comfort.* Of course, not all sea buckthorn products contain Omega-7 fatty acids. That’s because Omega-7 is found only in the pulp of the berry, not the seed oil. However, the seed oil provides essential alpha-linolenic and linoleic fatty acids, for beneficial Omega-3 and Omega-6. Both the pulp and the seed oil supply natural vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) and plant sterols. Omega7 Dry Eye Relief* provides an unbeatable combination of each for the benefits you expect! *Occasional dry eyes due to weather, computer use, and aging *These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.
- Dry Eye Relief provides clinically studied sea buckthorn oil that helps retain and replenish moisture in the eyes.*
- Relieves occasional dry eyes due to sun, wind, contact lenses, aging, personal electronics, or computer use
- Helps replenish and retain proper eye moisture*
- Clinically studied blend of sea buckthorn seed and pulp oil extracts
- Features the rare omega-7 fatty acid/ *Occasional dry eyes due to weather, computer use, or aging.