Gaia Herbs Lemon Balm Herb, Liquid Supplement, 1 Ounce (Pack of 2) - Supports Nervous System, Immune System & Digestive System
Brand: Gaia Herbs
- [PACKAGING MAY VARY] Immune System support
- Provides comfort for occasional digestive distress
- Provides a sense of balance for the nervous system
- Certified organic
- Cultivated in accordance with nature's intent
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Gaia herbs lemon balm herb is used to optimize immune health, digestive health and providing a sense of balance for the nervous system. Gaia herbs lemon balm herb has been used to calm occasional discomfort associated with indigestion, gas and bloating. Gaia herbs lemon balm herb is used in a supportive role for the immune system, by initiating a healthy immune response and promoting health of the cell wall which is usually where microbes enter and infect the cell. Lemon balm is a lemon scented member of the mint family and is native to southern Europe. With its mild lemon scent and flavor, lemon balm has historically been valued as a culinary, cosmetic and medicinal herb. Fresh lemon balm leaves are often used to top drinks and garnish salads and main dishes while the dried leaves have been frequently used for teas. Throughout history as a medicinal herb, lemon balm has been used as a mild sedative and as a digestive aid to relieve gas, and is also well known for its use with fevers and to increase perspiration.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.2 x 6.4 inches