Brand: Gaspari Nutrition
- Recognizing the need to provide athletes with a high-performance carbohydrate-based supplement, in 2012 Gaspari Nutrition introduced Glycofuse using Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD) as its main ingredient. Unlike other simple carbs, Cluster Dextrin is low glycemic and does not cause a rapid rise in blood glucose levels while providing sustained energy over prolonged aerobic and anaerobic physical activities.
- Providing rapid gastric emptying and avoiding bloating common to many carbohydrate-based supplements, makes this novel compound ideal for all types of exercises that require a clean source of carbs for energy and endurance.
- Fortified with Albion chelated minerals, making it the gold standard for high-performance carbohydrate-fuel supplements that can be used to increase endurance and improve performance in all types of physical activities and sports. 15g Cluster Dextrin (per serving). 10g CARB10 (per serving).
- Glycofuse can be used as a pre, intra or post workout supplement to boost athletic performance and improve hydration.
- Founded in 1998 by Rich Gaspari. Rich has been involved in the bodybuilding and fitness field for more than 30 years. He excelled as a top professional bodybuilder from the mid 80’s through the 90’s.
Details: Gaspari Nutrition Glycofuse 1560g Unflavored Us, 3.4 Pound
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches