Goddess Garden Organics Natural Mineral Sunscreen Continuous Spray for Sensitive Skin
Goddess Garden's natural continuous spray sunscreen provides powerful sun protection that is good for your child's skin and good for the environment. Made in a recyclable, non-aerosol container, it makes applying sunscreen to your child's skin easier than ever. Goddess Garden's formulas are all 100% biodegradable and are filled with nourishing organic ingredients like aloe vera and sunflower oil. With 40 minutes of water resistance and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection, our natural sunscreen continuous spray will keep your child safe from the sun wherever you go. Goddess Garden goes on sheer and is completely free of chemical sunscreens. So get out and enjoy the sun again. Biodegradable, reef safe, no gluten ingredients, cruelty free, vegan, non-nano, and non-GMO. Goddess Garden was founded with a commitment to product excellence while maintaining a low carbon footprint. The woman-owned company provides safe and effective products using environmentally sustainable business practices. Goddess Garden supports organic farmers, local schools, and family-friendly organizations.
- NEW AND IMPROVED - Certified-organic sunscreen! More sheer, easier to apply and less likely to clog, air powered spray is scented with lavender essential oil and water resistant for 80 minutes.
- POWERFUL MINERAL PROTECTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Natural, non-Nano minerals offer broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30, while soothing aloe Vera and coconut oil hydrate and nourish, making it gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
- REEF SAFE & CRUELTY-FREE - Our formulas are certified organic, safe for coral reefs, and are vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, so we mean it when we say we're safe for people and the planet!
- APPLICATION & TIPS FOR USE - Begin with moisturized skin. Cover one small area of skin at a time. If it's white, keep rubbing!
- "JOIN THE MOVEMENT! We're dedicated to protecting people and the planet! Join us atGoddessGarden on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and show us how you #GiveChemicalsTheBird"