Brand: Healthy Origins
- WHAT MAKES LYC-O-MATO DIFFERENT FROM TYPICAL LYCOPENE? Lyc-O-Mato is a Non-GMO tomato-derived oleoresin consisting of lycopene, phytoene, phytofluene, beta-carotene, tocopherols, and phytosterols. This naturally-occurring blend of carotenoids and sterols is important since they possess a unique synergy that enhances the overall nutritional effect of each component.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED LYCOPENE: Lyc-O-Mato has been the subject of 50+ studies conducted over the past twenty years. Lyc-O-Mato supports cardiovascular health, skin health and prostate health.
- HEALTHY ORIGINS: Healthy Origins Lyc-O-Mato Lycopene is encapsulated and packaged in the USA using Lyc-O-Mato produced in Be'er Sheva, Israel
- Formulated in a base of cold-pressed olive oil for enhanced absorption.
- Does not contain sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk.
Publisher: Healthy Orgins
Release Date: 01-01-2013
Details: Healthy Origins Lyc-O-Mato is a natural, standardized extract of red, ripe tomatoes which contains a spectrum of tomato carotenoids and other antioxidants. Scientific research has shown that the phytonutrient complex works in synergy with the natural lycopene resulting in enhanced antioxidant activity.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.6 x 2.5 inches