Healthy Origins Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, 120 Count
Brand: Healthy Origins
- WHAT IS A CHELATED MINERAL? A chelated mineral is a compound in which the mineral is bonded to an amino acid to increase bioavailability in the digestive tract.
- WHAT IS MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE CHELATE? Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate is a patented form of magnesium that is bonded to the amino acid Glycine for optimal absorption. Glycine acts as a carrier for the magnesium into the intestinal wall.
- ALBION CHELATED MINERALS: Albion has been a leader and innovator in amino acid chelation technology since 1956. The efficacy of their chelated minerals has been verified through extensive third party research and clinical studies.
- FULLY REACTED MAGNESIUM: Unlike buffered magnesium that is mixed with inferior magnesium oxide, our product uses only pure magnesium bisglycinate chelate.
- Supports bone health, cardiovascular health, neurological health, and is a co-factor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate is a low molecular weight, high bioavailability magnesium which has been the subject of clinical trials for cardiovascular health, women's health, respiratory health, neurological health and digestive health.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.