Heritage Store Castor Oil Nourishing Treatment | Deep Hydration for Hair, Skin, Lashes & Brows | Cold Pressed (16 oz)
Brand: Heritage Store
- One-Ingredient Wonder: Nutrient-rich treatment for stronger, fuller-looking hair & added shine
- Your Boldest Look: Brush a small amount nightly onto lashes & brows for a bolder, thicker appearance
- Deep Hydration: Apply to dry areas of skin & scalp as a rich, moisturizing treatment
- Wellness Routine: For excellent health benefits, apply Castor Oil over abdomen using a flannel pack
- Good for People & Planet: Cold pressed & hexane free; vegan & cruelty free
Details: Want healthier, fuller-looking hair, bolder lashes and brows and more radiant skin? No problem! Heritage Store Castor Oil is your go-to, clean beauty hack. From hydrating and nourishing your hair and skin, to smoothing frizz, to enhancing bold brows and eyelashes, our pure, cold-pressed Castor Oil has all your self-care needs covered. Rich in ricinoleic acid, it’s a natural hydrator that helps lock moisture onto the outer layer of your skin. Apply it to dry, damaged hair, use it as a face and body oil, or try it on cuticles, heels and other areas prone to dryness. For deep absorption and excellent rejuvenating benefits, apply Castor Oil over your abdomen using a flannel pack. At Heritage Store, we’re all about high vibes and positive energy. Because self-care is more than skin deep, our Castor Oil is cold-pressed, non-GMO, vegan, contains no hexane and is not tested on animals. Since 1969, Heritage Store has been a staple in the natural beauty space, offering a wide variety of simple, clean products, including our Castor Oil. Our approach is simple and timeless: we draw from the natural wisdom of Mother Nature and the heritage of world healing traditions to create the best products for your skin, smile and soul. Try Heritage Store Castor Oil for your no-fuss beauty fix!
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.8 x 2.4 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.