Jarrow Formulas Colostrum Prime Life, Supports Gastroinestinal, Immune, Respiratory Health, 500 mg, 120 Caps
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Jarrow FORMULAS Colostrum Prime Life contains a minimum of 35% immunoglobulins; double the strength of typical colostrum products; because it comes from the first milking. Colostrum Prime Life colostrum is collected within 12 hours of calving from American; pasture-fed cows. The colostrum undergoes low-temperature processing along with testing to ensure that the different colostrum immunoglobulin fractions retain their biological activity and are not denatured.Colostrum Prime Life also contains proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs); a special class of polypeptides shown to have immune-modulating and gastrointestinal health-promoting properties.Colostrum Prime Life contains lactoferrin; an important iron-binding glycoprotein found naturally in tears and saliva that supports immune function and promotes the growth of the good bacteria. Colostrum Prime Life is free of the hormone rBGH; antibiotics; pesticides; and is F.D.A. certified for sale in the USA.Keep out of the reach of children.
- Highest Biological Activity
- Proline-Rich Polypeptides rBGH Free Lactose Reduced
- Free From Antibiotics & Added Hormones
- USDA Certified Colostrum Capsules
- Contains Colostrum: Immunoglobulins, Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin and medium chain triglycerides. Capsule consists of gelatin.