Brand: Mason Vitamins
- IRON SUPPLEMENT: Low iron levels may result in fatigue, dizziness, headaches, & other symptoms.* Supplementing your diet with additional iron may help support red blood cell formation & boost energy.*
- GENTLE & EFFECTIVE: Our slow-release, high-potency formula helps you get the most possible benefits from this supplement. With 60% less incidence of GI side effects, our iron is gentle on your system.
- QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS: Many essential minerals & nutrients are missing from modern diets. Taking a quality, daily dietary supplement can help support your body's general health & wellness. Always discuss any health concerns with a doctor.
- HEALTHY FAMILIES: We know your family's health is important to you, so we've developed high-quality vitamins & supplements for adults & kids. From herbal supplements to women's health, to multivitamins, you can trust our high standards.
- TRUST & INNOVATION: Since 1967 we've developed high quality vitamins & supplements for the whole family. Over the years we have continued to innovate, adding over 400 products to our expanding line in order to fit your health needs.
Publisher: Mason Vitamins
Release Date: 12-08-2010
Details: Slow release iron compare to cative ingredients in slow fe gental to your system high potency , one per day , 60% fewer incidence of gi side effects compared to immediate release iron tablets. Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure or prevent ant disease. This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry & government standards. Mason Natural®is a registered trademark and does not refer to any product claim.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches